Willoughby Supply University - Testimonials
We have been receiving a lot of praise for our Willoughby Supply University classes. If you haven't been to one yet, check out what other contractors have to say about the most recent sessions. What's holding you back? Sign up today and start learning how to grow your business!
LIENS & BONDS Collecting your money in a bad economy 6/19/12 Independence, Ohio
- Great seminar. I learned a lot. Thanks for offering a seminar about liens & collecting our money. - Rob Haslett, Brad Smith Roofing
- This seminar was fantastic. Thanks for all the information. Greg was absolutely wonderful to learn from. Thanks again! - Melessa Williams, Portage Roofing
- Enjoyed the presentation. It clarified some questions I had regarding liens. Thanks! - Erin Evans, T & F Systems
- Great seminar! Good to know what we are doing is right residentially and how to protect ourselves as we move into more work commercially. - Angela, Triple Peaks Roofing
- Excellent speaker with lots of interesting viewpoints on how to get paid.
HIRING & FIRING 5/31/2012 Independence, Ohio
- Today's Hiring & Firing seminar was very informative & interesting. Would highly recommend this. - Sue Zgrabik, Priebe Roofing
- Very enlightening. The speaker was entertaining, informed, and very knowledgeable. Thank you! - Ian Robertson, RJK Construction
SELLING TO HOMEOWNERS 5/18/2012 Independence, Ohio
- Marvin is a natural at what he does. He loves it & it shows. – Darryl Danzinger, Right-On Roofing
- The seminar was great! Very informative and engaging. – David Shauver, Sales Manager, Hills Home Improvements
- Absolutely worth my time. I highly recommend this class for anyone in sales. – Gary Parsons, Hills Home Improvements
- Well organized presentation with good suggestions for closing sales. – Dave Stroh, Austin Homes
- Thanks for the great training! It was worth it! – Ken Troyer, Kline Restoration
- I’ve always been hesitant to attend a “sales meeting” or to see a motivational speaker, but I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed the session, and that I look forward to the next one. – Mat Marcum, Columbus Contracting Co.
- Presentation was extremely helpful. No matter how long you have been in the business, there is always room for growth. Marvin presented actual and real tools to enhance your entire business approach. – Tom Corcoron, TMC Repair Services LLC, Thomasfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Great speaker! Lots of info in a short period of time. Seminar was fun! – Mike’s Home Improvement
- Great closing ideas! – Mike Fox, S. Bradley
- Very insightful techniques on closing different types of customers. – RJK Construction
- Great presentation on driving depth sales tactics for the 21st century! – Michael Eid, President, Ohio Home Improvement
- Overall great way to change your overall thinking. – Matt Balala
- The best thing I took from this seminar was to learn to think in questions! Marvin was great!! – Jeremy Tomasik, About Time Home Remodeling
- Marvin was able to reinforce what selling was all about and how to close the sale. – Steve Cross, Hills Home Improvement
- I was very happy with Marvin. This is my first experience with a training class and it was great!
- Marvin is a very good speaker. I enjoyed the seminar very much.
- I really enjoyed this training & found it inspiring. I thought it was well executed!
- Great sales trainer with great info and awesome attitude and personality.
- Marvin made this session more entertaining than what I believed it could be.
- Thought it was informative and covered the basics in a short amount of time. Marvin was engaging and informative – liked having us writing down information and interacting.
- Highly energetic and engaging.
- Fantastic! It was personal and kept me interested the whole time.
- Marvin is informative, motivational and entertaining.